Helping to balance your mind and body
Acupuncture is an ancient Chinese healing technique that treats an enormously wide range of conditions by helping to balance your body. Acupuncture is renown for its ability to relieve pain, soothe anxiety and stress, and help alleviate many common and uncommon symptoms and illnesses.
Tatiana incorporates many techniques and styles into her treatment process.
These techniques include:
- Acupuncture: an hour long treatment including a thorough intake, treatment and discussion afterwards about future plans and goals.
- Aroma Acupoint Therapy: integrated into the acupuncture treatments, the use of pure grade essential oils on acupuncture points helps to enhance treatment effects.
- Cupping: an alternative to acupuncture that helps with muscle tension, anxiety, stress, fatigue, and many other ailments with the use of suction and glass cups.
- Moxibustion: used along with acupuncture, moxabustion is a technique that uses the herb mugwort to increase blood circulation as well as white blood cell count, stimulates digestive function and boosts the immune system.
- Gua Sha: a scraping technique that is incorporated into acupuncture treatments that is beneficial for pain and increasing blood flow to an injured area.
- Trigger Point therapy: incorporated into acupuncture sessions, this technique releases trigger points within muscles that cause referred pain patterns throughout the body.
- Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture: a 12 treatment series that enhances the features of the face with acupuncture techniques, while also balancing the body to help maintain the effects of the treatments.